• Katie Price apologises for her behaviour since divorce


    I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! contestant Katie Price has apologised on live TV for her behaviour since she split with ex-husband Peter Andre.
    During her exit interview on the ITV1 programme, Price said: "For the last seven months I have acted like a right twit and I'm sorry if I upset people."
    Price, 31, said one of the reasons she left the jungle after eight days was because she missed her three children.
    Ex-EastEnders star Lucy Benjamin was the first celebrity to be voted out.
    She was up against TV chef Gino D'Acampo and former page 3 girl Samantha Fox for eviction from the show.
    Price told presenters Anthony McPartlin and Declan Donnelly that she was also leaving because of all the memories the experience brought back - the former model met Andre on a previous series of the show in 2004.
    Bushtucker trials
    "It was so, so tough... I wanted closure. All these good memories - but all those memories have now gone," she said.
    "I found it emotionally very hard."
    In an interview after the show, she added: "The whole place reminded me of Pete from the moment I woke up."
    Price also revealed she had split from cage fighter boyfriend Alex Reid, who has also flown to Australia"It's best that I'm on my own. I don't want a relationship... I'm not with him (Reid), no."
    Viewers of the programme, which is set in the Australian jungle, voted repeatedly for the former model to be put to the test in "bushtucker" trials.
    On Sunday, when Price was picked for another trial involving a snake pit, she told her campmates: "Someone else will have to do it - I'm just not doing it any more."
    Price is the second celebrity to quit the show - former Strictly Come Dancing star Camilla Dallerup left last week after struggling to cope with the lack of food and sleep.
    Meanwhile, Andre wrote in New! magazine that he has not watched Price in the jungle.
    He said: "I know everyone is desperate to know what I think of I'm A Celebrity this year, but I swear on my life I have not watched one episode.
    "I know if I do watch it, people will ask me what I think all the time! The kids haven't seen it either, as it's on far too late for them," he added.

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Recent Post

Translater

Custom Search

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

share http://www.wikio.com Blog Directory Subscribe with Bloglines Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory Current Events & News Blogs - Blog Rankings world hot news,International, Politics,   Business,Criminal,  Infotainment, Sports,  Technology, Entertainment,  Gossip Politics (Opinion) - TOP.ORG Best Indian websites ranking Hihera.com - Blog Directory Social Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory GoLedy.com DigNow.net Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory TopBlogDir.blogspot.com button Add to favourite links Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list

a href=http://www.softtonesphotography.co.uk/images/images/wedding_photography_Bristol.htm>Wedding Photography Bristol

Search Engine Optimization SEO

[Valid Atom 1.0]