• Will.i.am: I'm Cheryl's knight

    Will.i.am has apparently claimed he could ride to Cheryl Cole's aid as her knight in shining armour.
    The Black Eyed Peas frontman has shown his soft spot for the X Factor judge, who announced she was splitting from footballer husband Ashley following reports he had been unfaithful, and reckons he's man enough to be her protector.
    "She needs rescuing after all she's been through and I'm the man to do it - whenever she needs me, she knows I'm straight there, no excuses," he told the Daily Star.
    "The way Ashley treated her was just stupid and she knows I will always be there for her now."
    Will, who first worked with Cheryl in 2008 when he asked her to sing on his single Heartbreaker, said he would drop everything for the Girls Aloud star, who is supporting the Black Eyed Peas on their UK tour.
    "If she's in New York, I will get a flight straight away to see her. If she's in LA, I'll get on a flight there. I'll even come to London if she wants me to. I'd move to anywhere if it meant being with her," he added.

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Recent Post

Translater

Custom Search

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

share http://www.wikio.com Blog Directory Subscribe with Bloglines Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory Current Events & News Blogs - Blog Rankings world hot news,International, Politics,   Business,Criminal,  Infotainment, Sports,  Technology, Entertainment,  Gossip Politics (Opinion) - TOP.ORG Best Indian websites ranking Hihera.com - Blog Directory Social Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory GoLedy.com DigNow.net Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory TopBlogDir.blogspot.com button Add to favourite links Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list

a href=http://www.softtonesphotography.co.uk/images/images/wedding_photography_Bristol.htm>Wedding Photography Bristol

Search Engine Optimization SEO

[Valid Atom 1.0]